Gems are rare and so are good listeners! If you think you are one of them who can lend an ear to our clients, who know how to read between the lines and can instantly break the ice with their communication skills—read on further to know how you can have a terrific time working for Bonasila.
- Be the key point of contact between the company and clients, answering questions, offering advice and introducing product range.
- Must handle all the incoming leads, follow ups, and ensure conversions.
- Constantly keep track of existing clientele, locate potential consumers and convert them into loyal clients.
- Keep a track on the status of all the orders made until the final delivery and maintain all the necessary records of the same.
- Must have: Sharp intellect and agile attitude who can pro-actively sell the brand’s products to the potential clients.
- Hands-on: Knowledge of the existing marketing trends.
- Good to have: One who learns quickly and love to work in the challenging atmosphere.
- A Graduate, preferably in Sales and Marketing.
- Good communication skills that help to build the relationship with the clients.
- Prepare and deliver the sales presentation to new and existing clients.
- Organize regular meetings with the potential clients and keep track of the current clients’ needs and objectives.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales tools and work to maximize sales & meet targets.
We’ll get back to you soon.